Eclipse & Sips
Oct 14 2023
Eclipse & Sip - October 14, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Cost of Brunch: Classic Picnic for 2 Adults: $75 / Individual Picnic: $40 / Kids Picnic: $10
Location of Alpine Drive: ABOVE Tuesday Musical Club: 3755 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212
Experience the solar “annular” eclipse atop the historic Alpine Drive! Eclipses are rare on their own, but to be able to see them atop of Alpine Drive overlooking San Antonio’s Japanese Tea Garden, and Brackenridge Park is even more remarkable. Alpine Drive is home to joggers and hikers frequenting the park, but is not open to vehicular traffic. The outdoor picnic will have everything you need for the perfect sky party.
- Early Bird ticket purchases include: Amazing views, solar eclipse glasses, a delicious brunch meal prepared by local favorite W.D. Deli, 1 bottle of award-winning Rosé for 2 adults or 1 high-end mini bottle of Prosecco for individual packages.
Your generous ticket purchases will also include baked goods from local eateries like, Maple Street Biscuit Company, The Art of Donut, and Comfort Cafe! In addition, we also partnered with the Witte Museum to provide discounted entry to enjoy their after eclipse educational experience. Thank you to generous sponsors San Antonio Parks & Recreation Department, Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, and Culligan Water.
Proceeds from Eclipse and Sips will support special projects such as free programming and events in the park for the general public to enjoy. Brackenridge Park Conservancy's mission to preserve and enhance Brackenridge Park's natural, historic, educational, and recreational resources. Together we can ensure the best possible park experience for current and future generations.
- IDs will be checked upon entry.
- Please NO outside food and alcohol.
- Golf Carts will be available for transportation to Alpine Drive.
- Welcome to bring your own lawn chairs & blankets.
Tickets are SOLD OUT.
Parking Map available HERE.
For more ideas on seeing solar eclipses in the Alamo City, please visit: https://www.visitsanantonio.com