5 Best Bush Walks in San Antonio, TX
Jul 25 2021 - Written By: Kev's Best
Below is a list of the top and leading Bush Walks in San Antonio. To help you find the best Bush Walks located near you in San Antonio, we put together our own list based onthis rating points list.
San Antonio’s Best Bush Walks:
The top rated Bush Walks in San Antonio, TX are:
- San Antonio River Walk– is a symbolic treasure to all who visit
- Brackenridge Park– is located just below the headwaters of the San Antonio River
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park– is a national park service site and the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Texas
- Mitchell Lake Audubon Center– links people to nature through conservation and community education
- Confluence Park– was designed with collaboration built into its conceptual DNA
Brackenridge Park is located just below the headwaters of the San Antonio River, the site of Brackenridge Park has been a gathering place for humans for 12,000 years. Created in 1899, Brackenridge Park is home to some of San Antonio’s most precious attractions. The rural character of the 343-acre park remains at present with tree-lined paths and picnic areas along 2.2 miles of the San Antonio River, playgrounds and softball fields, a miniature train, historic architecture, the Witte Museum, the zoo, and the oldest municipal golf course in Texas. Brackenridge Park is on the national record of historic places and is a Texas state antiquities landmark.
Park, Trail, Visit, Events
Address: 3700 N St Mary’s St, San Antonio, TX 78212
Phone: (210) 207-7275
“My wife and I had a great time on the train ride while we were here visiting San Antonio. It was so nice seeing and hearing all the families and their little peanuts enjoying life. We arrived at the park in the afternoon and it was pretty crowded. So, we’re going again next weekend earlier to take walks on the trails and visit the Tea Garden.” – New York Boricua
Back to News